Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing New Leads, Clients and Customers.
- Promoting the company’s Ayurvedic Medicine.
- As the Sales and Marketing Executive, you will be responsible to implement all sales activities related to company’s product & services and maximise the sales performance for the respective territory.
- Produce creative content ,Ideas, strategies to impress the customer and cover the market find the opportunities in the market and use it properly.
- Promote and sell product and services to potential doctors within a defined territory.
- Classifying target market and reaching out to the right point of contact and pitching for products and services suitable to the clients.
- Help in identifying prospective business opportunity for the company and also able to attend company meetings and training sessions.
- Negotiating with clients (existing & new) on various prospects and closing the deals.
- Maintaining a regular follow up and relationship with the clients.
- Develop and oversee Marketing Campaigns (Online and Offline) to promote company products and services.
- Scheduling appointments/meeting with doctors, spa, salon, Gym and other health care professional to promote company product and services.
- Organise and coordinate branding matters (Corporate image, internet, Social Media marketing, etc.)
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent Communication & presentation Skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- To prioritise and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to build strategic and long term relationships.
- Willing to travel locally within the assign territory.
- Should have expertise in health industryl Ayurveda hospital.
- Should be able to understand the working system/ culture of hospital/ health industry.
- Should have the skill/ ability to sale medical/ wellness packages.
- Should be able to increase the sales in Ayurveda.
- Should be able to prepare attractive packages in Ayurveda and Panchakarma.
Perks and Benefits
Fixed salary plus variable component + (Incentives on sales)
If interested kindly share your updated CV at srivaidyaconsult[@]gmail[.]com and mention the below details:
Relevant Experience in Healthcare Industry or pharmaceutical company: