We are looking for an organised Sales and Marketing Manager with 5+ years of proven experience to assist in the marketing, branding and growing sales of our hospital and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market. The Sales and Marketing Manager represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
We expect you to have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
In this role, you will be optimizing our Marketing & Sales strategies, managing the department’s budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts.
To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of Sales & Marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information.
- To generate leads references and book packages on own, without any expectation of the same from company side.
- Arrange appointments with doctors and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling.
- To schedule meetings with potential and existing customers, which includes doctors, pharmacists, nurses, and other health care professionals.
- Organise conferences for doctors and other medical staff.
- Business to Customer (B2C) calling and generating qualified leads.
- Should make regular calls & timely follow up with customers in order to motivate/ suggest them to adapt Ayurveda/ Panchakarma/ Naturopathy/ Yoga and ensure maximum sales.
- To promote the company’s Ayurveda, Panchakarma & Naturopathy Therapies or Programs through sales and convince clients for consultation with the company’s Doctors.
- To regularly organize medical camps at various Residential Societies, Corporate Offices, Universities and Semi-Govt Offices, etc.
- To build tie-ups with corporates and various medium to large scale companies for booking corporate/ customised packages to increase sales.
- To prepare and submit daily based sales reports to the company.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales, finance, business administration, or similar.
- A master’s degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong closing skills
- At least two years’ experience as a marketing manager.
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software such as HubSpot Marketing and Bitrix24.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Superior organizational and time management skills
Should be willing to join immediately. Interested candidates may send their CV on the following email id immediately careers[@]srivaidya[.]com