Naturopathy Treatment for Headache:-
A headache is pain in somewhere in the head region, headache affects 90-99% of the population, headache can be caused by any disease inflammation, muscles contraction or vascular changes.
Types of Headache
- Primary headaches
- Cluster headaches Migraine
- New daily persistent headaches (NDPH)
- Tension headaches.
- High blood pressure(hypertension)
What triggers headaches and migraines
- Poor posture & Cervical Pain
- Weather changes
- Alcohol & Addiction
There is many natural approaches that helps to cure headache:-
- Hot foot bath 20min can decrease the blood flow towards the feet and reduce the pressure on the blood vessels in your head.
- Facial steam with eucalyptus oil is helpful in Headache due to cough cold
- Anulom – Vilom Pranayama for 20 min increase the oxygen level in the blood flow , increase the awareness of and sensitivity to the both nostrils and gives profound relaxation and peace of mind ,it will also reduce stress
- An anti-inflammatory diet (spinach, broccoli, nuts, seeds, ginger and turmeric) reduce overall inflammation throughout the body and decrease the severity of pain .those are having headache due to acidity should take cumin tea.
- Acupressure is a form of complementary or alternative medicine put pressure and stimulate pressure points on(li4,lu7,gb20,st36) it provide relief from headache
- Jaiphal powder’s thick paste apply on your forehead for 15min twice a day can reduce the headache.