JOB DESCRIPTION:MD (AYURVEDA
We are looking for a BAMS and MD in Ayurveda with at least 5 years of sound experience in the Ayurveda field to work as a “Senior Doctor”. Candidate studied from Maharashtra and registered in Delhi Bharatiya Chikitsa Parishad is highly preferable. The broad roles and responsibilities are as follows:-
· Handling general OPDs/ IPDs.
· Handling non-relief cases to increase relief.
· Restoring patients to good health through Panchakarma/ Yoga/ Naturopathy/ Acupressure/ Diet.
· Informing patients about the functions/ benefits of each treatment.
· Maintenance of all medical history and records of each patient.
· Monitoring and evaluating the implications of treatment.
· Ensure quality of consultations provided to the patients as per the defined SOPs.
· Handling all Panchakarma Treatments.
· To formulate SOPs, Guidelines and other important documents, if required.
· To perform as per the NABH standards.
· Create highly structured (literally medical text-book style) clinical notes, summarize findings and insights- with sections such as history of present illness, review of systems, physical examination, assessment details, treatment plan etc.
· Populate the summarized data in the electronic health record.(EHR)
· Maintain clinical note quality using documentation norms and physician preferences
· Understand and maintain desired level of clinical knowledge based on assigned specialty
· Consultation Via Online modes with patients, help them to choose our brand of products, handling of our health based website and content monitoring, Health topic discussions via live sessions on social media pages & mobile app to attract the audience.
· Complete requirements/ responsibilities will be discussed at the time of interview.
Desired Candidate Profile
· Must be holding MD and valid registration/ license in Delhi. Candidates studied from Maharashtra will be highly preferred.
· Should have outstanding clinical judgment skills.
· Should have the expertise in Anorectal, Ortho Disorders, Gyane Disorders, Gastric Problem, Skin disorders, Sexual problem, Lifestyle disorder, Neuromuscular Diseases.
· Should have strong management skills.
· Must have experience in core Ayurveda Practices.
· Must have good communication skills in both Hindi and English.
· Must be confident in giving quality consultations.
· Confident and dynamic personality.
· Strong analytical and project management skills.
· Should have strong presentation skills.
· Female applicants will be preferred.
· Should be willing to join immediately.
Interested candidates can share their Resume on:- email@example.com or can Contact on :- +91-9618317206
JOB DESCRIPTION: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Urgent Hiring for Business Development Manager. The Job Description is as follows:-
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing New Leads, Clients and Customers.
- Promoting the company’s Ayurvedic Medicine.
- As the Sales and Marketing Executive, you will be responsible to implement all sales activities related to company’s product & services and maximise the sales performance for the respective territory.
- Produce creative content ,Ideas, strategies to impress the customer and cover the market find the opportunities in the market and use it properly.
- Promote and sell product and services to potential doctors within a defined territory.
- Classifying target market and reaching out to the right point of contact and pitching for products and services suitable to the clients.
- Help in identifying prospective business opportunity for the company and also able to attend company meetings and training sessions.
- Negotiating with clients (existing & new) on various prospects and closing the deals.
- Maintaining a regular follow up and relationship with the clients.
- Develop and oversee Marketing Campaigns (Online and Offline) to promote company products and services.
- Scheduling appointments/meeting with doctors, spa, salon, Gym and other health care professional to promote company product and services.
- Organise and coordinate branding matters (Corporate image, internet, Social Media marketing, etc.)
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent Communication & presentation Skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- To prioritise and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to build strategic and long term relationships.
- Willing to travel locally within the assign territory.
- Should have expertise in health industryl Ayurveda hospital.
- Should be able to understand the working system/ culture of hospital/ health industry.
- Should have the skill/ ability to sale medical/ wellness packages.
- Should be able to increase the sales in Ayurveda.
- Should be able to prepare attractive packages in Ayurveda and Panchakarma.